Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book Values - Edmunds

  Although it was never one of my favored resources as a salesman I wanted to still give an honest review on it. Probably part of the reason I disliked it so much is because I always felt it was too far in favor of the consumer and sent customers in to me with unrealistic expectations. Ususally it was because they had missed some fine print like omitted destination charges and stuff like that. Edmunds has managed to make quite the name for themselves in the last 5 years or so though. A lot of this has to do with the in depth content Edmunds has on buying a car. I would say their new car buying resources are one of the best as far as quotes on new cars go. I did sometimes use their appraisal tool which I found to be fairly accurate most of the time. When I say accurate I mean what you could realistically expect a dealer to give you for your car. The site is fairly easy to navigate and I am sure you will find it useful if you hve not been there already. Definitey one to consider. Especially on new. I think ther used car search engine is as good as any. Just definitely not as popular as some of the big dogs like Cars.com or Autotrader

0 comments:

Post a Comment